There has been serious pressures from Nigerians clamouring for the removal of Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff.
The first pressure started from the First Lady, Aisha Buhari during her BBC interviews. On several occasions; she has consistently affirms her stance in public functions.
The second pressure came from Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, the Minister of State for Petroleum when Abba Kyari blocked all his official documents from getting to President Buhari for nine months.
The third pressures came from the public during the appointment of several dead men as board members of parastatals and agencies.
Read below for further analytical reasoning .
YOU CAN ONLY WIN THE GAME WHEN YOU GET YOUR TACTICS RIGHT.
In DEMOCRACY, one person cannot be greater than the PARTY.
That’s why ANC PARTY in South Africa told President Jacob Zuma to resign over allegations of corruption.
In order for APC GOVERNMENT to provide dividends of DEMOCRACY in the Next LEVEL; they must embark on holistic changes.
Abba Kyari has played his part but it’s time for a new Chief of STAFF to emerge.
After wider consultations; Hadiza Bala Usman (Ms) will fit in to that shoes.
WHY ABBA KYARI SHOULD BE DROPPED IN OUR NEXT LEVEL.
(1) It was alleged that ABBA Kyari collected N500M BRIBES to reduce MTN Fines. To BUTTRESS the allegations; MTN sacked two of the officials linked in that deal.
To further confirm the rumours ; MTN fines of N1.04 Trillion was reduced to RIDICULOUS N330BN.
(2) Abba Kyari masterminded the removal of TECHNOCRAT Ibe Kachikwu as GMD of NNPC because he wanted his younger brother MELE Kyari to become the Group General Manager of NNPC CRUDE oil DIVISION.
(3) Abba Kyari blocked official documents from Ibe Kachikwu from getting to the PRESIDENT and Commander in Chief of Armed FORCES for 9 months. This is tantamount to ECONOMIC sabotage.
(4) Ibe Kachikwu’s PROPOSAL to invite original BUILDERS to revamp the REFINERIES was THWARTED by the CHIEF CABAL.
(5) DESPITE borrowing N18 TRILLION from CHINA; none of the REFINERIES is FUNCTIONING.
WHY HADIZA BALA USMAN (MS) IS PREFERRED OVER ABBA KYARI.
(1) She’s highly innovative
(2) Her IQ is above average
(3) She’s liberal and not egocentric
(4) She’s Customer friendly unlike Abba Kyari.
(5) She’s results oriented
(6) She’s a Social Crusader
(7) She’s workaholic
(8) She’s firm and rigid
(9) She has acquired experiences as Chief of STAFF to Governor El RUFAI and also Managing Director of NPA.