Nigerians are clamouring for the removal of the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari and replace with Hadiza Bala Usman the Managing Director.
Hadiza Bala Usman has excelled in her responsibilities as the Managing Director of Nigerian Ports Authority with new innovations brought into the organization.
Under the visionary leadership of Hadiza Bala Usman (Ms), Nigerian Ports Authority has embarked on ISO 9001:2015 & OHSAS 18001 : 2007 Certification to put the organization at par with International Sea Ports such Port of London and Hamburg.
WHY ABBA KYARI SHOULD BE DROPPED IN OUR NEXT LEVEL.
(1) It was alleged that ABBA Kyari collected N500M BRIBES to reduce MTN Fines. To BUTTRESS the allegations; MTN sacked two of the officials linked in that deal.
To further confirm the rumours ; MTN fines of N1.04 Trillion was reduced to N330BN.
(2) Abba Kyari masterminded the removal of TECHNOCRAT Ibe Kachikwu as GMD of NNPC because he wanted his younger brother MELE Kyari to become the Group General Manager of NNPC CRUDE oil DIVISION.
(3) Abba Kyari blocked official documents from Ibe Kachikwu from getting to the PRESIDENT and Commander in Chief of Armed FORCES for 9 months. This is tantamount to ECONOMIC sabotage.
(4) Ibe Kachikwu’s PROPOSAL to invite original BUILDERS to revamp the REFINERIES was THWARTED by the CHIEF CABAL.
(5) DESPITE borrowing N18 TRILLION from CHINA; none of the REFINERIES is FUNCTIONING.
WHY HADIZA BALA USMAN (MS) IS PREFERRED OVER ABBA KYARI.
(1) She’s highly innovative
(2) Her IQ is above average
(3) She’s liberal and not egocentric
(4) She’s Customer friendly unlike Abba Kyari.
(5) She’s results oriented
(6) She’s a Social Crusader
(7) She’s workaholic
(8) She’s younger, vibrant and liberal while ABBA Kyari is old and egocentric
(9) She has acquired experiences as Chief of STAFF to Governor El RUFAI and also Managing Director of NPA.